Your vision board is 100% personal to you and the life you want to manifest. You can use any images/words that resonate with you and that are the best representation of the things you want to attract into your life.
I created my vision board with Love Rebekka in mind and so the majority of images I used were business related, words of inspiration, and a few other goals that I could display in my workspace to provide a stream of motivation.
You can find lots of images online on platforms such as Pinterest that you could use and either pin them to your online board, paste them into a word document or print them out and create a collage of images.
I used a wire peg board I found in Primark for £6 and collected lots of images, mainly quotes, off the internet that made me feel inspired.
How to make your vision board:
- Set the mood – light a candle, play some calming music/music that makes you feel inspired, incense, pyjamas!
- Collect a bunch of images – quotes, words, photos, postcards, business cards, etc.
- Place your images in a way that you love and then pin/glue/peg them to your board.
- Visualise your life once all these things have become a reality.
Imagine you are building your life from scratch. What things come to mind? What car do you drive? Where do you live? How do you feel?
Ideas to include on your vision board:
- Your dream home or your dream car.
- Any material things you want to manifest.
- Confidence? Success? What words resonate with you?
- Fitness/Health goals
- Those shoes you’ve been lusting after for months.
- Someone who inspires you.
- Messages you’ve received off loved ones.
- Quotes that make you feel motivated and inspired.
- Your dream holiday destination.
- Your job/career/business goals.
- Things off your bucket list.
Think of the things you’d like to attract into your life and then find an image or word that represents that. If you are lacking inspiration flick through a magazine or scroll through Pinterest to find some ideas.
Remember that your vision board doesn’t have to be about physical things but also the feelings you want to manifest. You can also change any of these things at any time. Nothing is set in stone and if an image no longer resonates with you, take it off and replace it with something new. Let your vision board grow with you.
Place your vision board where you will see it everyday. Hang it in your bedroom, office or even on the mirror in your bathroom. If you made a digital vision board set it as your background image on your phone, tablet, laptop or whatever else you use. Or do all of those things – do what will work best for you.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
“Energy flows where your attention goes”