I think finding a quote that really resonates you is so important, especially one that you can remember whenever you’re feeling stressed, worried or uninspired and that can bring you back to a more positive state of mind.
Mentioned in a previous post I wrote how you can surround yourself with positivity everyday and quotes are a big part of that.
I’ve compiled a list of 10 quotes that I love and that will hopefully inspire you as well.
1) “You will never change your life unless you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – John C. Maxwell
2) “There is no passion to be found in playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
3) “Watch for the people whose eyes light up when you talk about your dream. Those are the people you keep.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
4) “I’m going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life.” – Elsie De Wolfe
5) “Be nice to everyone, always smile and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.” – Ed Sheeran
6) “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” Buddha
7) “Above all, watch with glittering eyes the world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
8) “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
9) “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
10) “Focus on the positive things in your life, and you’ll be shocked at how many more positive things start happening.” – Sophia Amoruso
If you do one thing this weekend choose a quote that you really love, repeat it until you know it by heart (you could even get it foiled and framed) and whenever you need a dose of inspiration you’ll have it with you always.