Pancake Day has almost arrived and the shops are stocking up on batter, sugar, lemon, nutella and lots of other delicious toppings but this year I wanted to try a healthy version – guilt free pancakes, what’s better than that?
I made these for breakfast over the weekend and they went down a treat. They taste sweet enough alone but taste even better with fruit and a little maple syrup or honey.
I hope this Pancake Day you give these a try using the recipe below and if you do, please leave me a comment or tag me at @loverebekkauk
1 banana, 2 eggs, ½ cup of oats
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a little oil to a pan (I use coconut oil) and pour enough of the mixture in to make a 12cm circle.
- Cook for 1 minute, then turn the pancake over and cook for another 30 seconds or so. Until both sides are golden brown.
- Once cooked pop each pancake on a plate and keep adding mixture to the pan to create your own little pancake stack.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!
I’ve created a little recipe image below, perfect to save to your phone or save to Pinterest. Heck, even print it out if you like!